- Speed of Light & other Electromagnetic waves
- 2.998 x 108 m/s
- Avogadro's Constant
- 6.02 x 1023 - the number of particles (atoms or molecules) in one mole of any pure substance.
- Speed of Sound
340.29 m/s at "Standard temperature and pressure"
- Gravity (acceleration due to,)
- 9.80665 m/s2 (Average) on Earth. Lowest gravity is in Mexico City (9.779 m/s2) and highest in Oslo (Norway) and Helsinki (Finland) (9.819 m/s2).
- 1.622 m/s2 on Earth's Moon. See also: Planetary Fact Sheet from NASA.
- 274.1 m/s2 on the surface of the Sun.
© Copyright Mike Brockington 2004 - 2021 All Rights Reserved